Thursday, August 10, 2006

Life Inside a Hurricane


I'm not sure what this dog did to irritate the horse so badly, but I bet the horse won. Somedays are like that, no matter what you do, some big fat horse is trying to kick you in the head.

Yesterday I managed to completely forget a social engagement with Library Lo, despite the fact that this week is slim on interviews. Today I had to fight with the computer on the day job. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

Another scary day world wise with more terrorists trying to blow up planes. Sometimes, it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

4 comments:

Gela said...

Isn't it terrible? What's the matter with these people? How can someone plot to kill people who did nothing to them? Crazy, sick.

Kat Campbell said...

Yes, Gela it is. I always wonder how they wrap their heads around blaming it on "Allah".

Dave said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Total brainwashing usually starting when they young and impressionable ???

Horses can get very nasty. Never feed one when walking through their field.....I did..... and it attacked me when I didn't give it more.

Cheers

Kat Campbell said...

Hi Dave, cute kitty! Thanks for coming by.