Thursday, August 17, 2006

If Its Thursday I Must Be in Winnepeg



The ghostly Fruma Sarah from the Zanesville Community Theater's production of Fiddler on the Roof. She actually flew down from the ceiling and hovered above the floor, very cool for Community Theater, those folks rock over there!

What a chaotic week. My Friday deadline looms for the paper and there just hasn't been much to write about this week. It's getting harder to keep all these plates spinning. I'd really like to simplify my life, but for some reason, I just can't seem to give up food... or electricity.

I've had a strange kind of life, full of ups and downs. Sometimes we made enough money to live within our means, sometimes we didn't, sometimes there was even a little extra to toss in the bank. I was thinking this morning of the worst of the years and what I really missed when we were poor. Stupid things really: keeping my make-up stocked, perfume, pizza night, books that I owned rather than borrowed. I can't decide if that makes me superficial or really easy to please.

No comments: