Friday, September 01, 2006

100th Post Party


A mini landmark occasion, 100 posts here at random thoughts. Exciting news for me because I have a long history of inconsistency. I'm not inconsistant in completing tasks, just the method with which I complete them. It can be a filing nightmare. Journal entries in notebooks of every size, on scraps of paper, on the back of other things. I'm a hazard to myself.

Dark Daddy was able to repair what I damaged on my website and even added a cool little component that the technologically challenged, like me, can use to update things easier. He rocks! The newspaper managed to lose two of my stories - most importantly the one about Paul's art show that is scheduled for TONIGHT, the newspaper does not rock. My author is having a meltdown, and completely freaking over her deadline. She still rocks, this will pass. One more day without my assistant...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOO HOO!! CONGRATS KAT! I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE GIRL AND UM WAIT I DIDNT KNOW YOU THEN. OH WELL CANGRATS ANYWAY! YOU ALLWAYS ,DO AND WILL FOREVER ROCK!