Sunday, June 11, 2006

Threats from a Mystery Writer

I recently finished editing the first book of one of the most promising writers I've every seen. Sandra Ruttan's "Suspicious Circumstances". It happens that Sandra has a blog, an interesting blog that I can't resist lurking on from time to time. I was minding my own business today, catching up on some mail, playing a few rounds of cubis, lurking on Sandra's blog when I noticed, not once, but two days in a row the young lady commenting that she'd completed her editing changes and her "editor" was going to die. Hmmm.... under normal circumstances, I wouldn't give this a second thought, but Sandra is a MURDER mystery writer. Perhaps I should update my life insurance.

Art walk yesterday. We had lovely weather and a good crowd. I love that event. Gets all kinds of people talking and renewing old friendships. Things are starting to sort a little around this joint. Papa Bear is back to work, Princess has moved back home completely (I know this because the contents of her apartment are all over my house). Bean is completely moved into her new apartment and the Prof. Squared are on their way to Oklahoma for some reversal surgery. My audit should wrap up tomorrow, and then I'll nothing left to do but two jobs, housework, two of my books in various stages of processessing, two books half written. A definate improvement on last month!

No comments: